Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Hall Grave, Little Marlow

 These graves are at St. John the Baptist Church, Little Marlow.



Above, Amelia Hall. Died November (8?) 1894 age 62.

"Heaven is my home and fortune fair/My treasure and my heart are there/And my abiding home/For me, my elder brethren stay/and Angels beckon me away/And Jesus bids we come"




William Thomas Hall. Died March 8 1891 age 73. 

"Behold he taketh away, Who can hinder him/Who will say unto him what doest thou?"

These two graves are adjacent to each other. 

©Marlow Ancestors. You are very welcome to use this photo and transcription for family or local history purposes with credit to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1833 Parochial Assessment Great Marlow Spitalcrofts, Marlow Bottom etc

The next part of my gradual transcription of the original handwritten working notebooks used to compile this assessment. These faded noteboo...