Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2021

Will Summary Jane Trask of Great Marlow

Jane Trask, grocer. Will written 1815. Proved 1816.

To Sarah Hood, daughter of my nephew John Hood £20 if she reaches the age of 25. Also all my wearing apparel.

To my nephew John Hood and his sister my niece Anne Hood all my grocery furniture and stock in trade. They to enter into a bond to pay out of their business earning from this business 10 shillings a week to my brother John Groves.

Executor Mr John Ralf [he was a draper in the High Street].

Witnessed by ..... cordwainer of Great Marlow and James Mathews tin plate worker of Great Marlow.

John and Anne Hood went into business together as grocers.

Will held at National Archives, Kew.

©Marlow Ancestors. You are welcome to reuse my transcription with credit to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Way Family Premises

The home and business premises of John Way in Marlow High Street are today a toy shop. John was baptised at Marlow in 1809 to Richard and Re...